Decades of driving composite technology forward
Over more than 45 years of working with modern composites, we’ve developed the competence to carry out all aspects of researching, manufacturing, testing and implementing new composite technologies.
Our composite development competence covers:
- Conceptual design
- Conceptual and feasibility studies for novel composite designs
- Structural analysis
- Structural arrangements
- 3D modelling
- Material testing
- Compatibility tests – destructive and non-destructive testing
- Quality Assurance using state of the art technologies such as laser shearography, X-ray, void content analysis and automated coin tapping
- Continuous R&D within the areas mentioned above. Participating in National and European Research programmes.
- Composite training – Theoretical and practical training of designers, supervisors, manufacturing personnel, quality inspectors and end-users